1. General information.
- The Website is operated by Global4Net Ltd..
- The Website performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- through voluntary information entered in forms.
- by saving cookie files (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
- The administrator of your data is Global4Net Ltd. company, Powstańców Śląskich Square 1/7, 53-329 Wrocław, NIP: 8992786490; REGON 363987723.
2. Information in forms.
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Website can also save information about connection parameters (time indication, IP address).
- Form data are not disclosed to third parties except with the consent of the user.
- Data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential clients, registered by the Website Operator in a register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- Data provided by the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to perform the process of service request or business contact.
- Data provided in the forms may be disclosed to entities technically implementing certain services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities operating Internet domains (in particular, the Scientific and Academic Computer Network – NASK), payment services or other entities with which the Store Operator cooperates in this regard.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Store’s User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Store’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The Store operator places cookies on the Store User’s terminal equipment and accesses them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics which help to understand how Website Users use websites, which enables improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the session of the Store User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the username and password on each subsequent page of the Store;
- determining the user profile in order to display customised materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- There are two main types of cookies used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the end user’s device until logging off, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their settings in this area. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block the cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed on the Store User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator of the Website.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way you use the Store. For this purpose, they can store information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In the scope of information about the user’s preferences collected by Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
4. Server logs.
- Information about certain user behaviour is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used only for the administration of the Website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, records may include:
- time of arrival of the request
- time of sending the response
- the name and the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol
- information about errors which occur during the HTTP transaction
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the event that the Store is accessed via a link
- information about the user’s browser
- information about the IP address
This data is not associated with specific visitors.
This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the server.
5. Data sharing.
Data shall only be disclosed to external parties within the limits of the law.
Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with that person’s consent.
The Operator may be required to provide information collected by the Store to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Processing and personal data protection.
- Data shall only be disclosed to external parties within the limits of the law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with that person’s consent.
- The Operator may be required to provide information collected by the Store to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
7. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites.
- In order to manage cookies settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: