Global4Net is a Software House operating on Polish and foreign markets. We are located in the centre of Wrocław and so far we have completed more than 250 projects. Our actions focus on e-Commerce, we develop projects using good practices and project patterns (we apply SCRUM, frameworks, distributed systems, pair programming).
We are looking for someone who associates their future with leading projects, managing resources and tasks and already has experience in this area. The ideal candidate will be organised, have knowledge of the e-Commerce/IT industry, be able to work in a dynamic environment and manage a development team. We would like to target our actions towards foreign clients, therefore a very good command of English is one of the main requirements. If you meet most of the requirements, you may be the person we are looking for.
- Active participation in meetings with the company’s clients, preparation of summaries;
- Creating diagrams and making documentation consistent;
- Executing processes, e.g. generating reports, managing repositories and developer improvements;
- Managing the distribution of tasks within the development team;
- Organising meetings with the client;
- Partial scrum master role for the development team; Daily tasks in the project management area;
- You have experience in a similar position, in the IT industry min. 2 years;
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, min. C1;
- You are able to establish lasting business relationships;
- You are able to manage a team efficiently;
- You are organised and planning work for yourself and others is not a challenge;
- You have a practical knowledge of JIRA;