We are a Software House based in Wrocław. So far we have completed over 250 projects and we are still working on the new ones. Our actions are focused on the area of e-Commerce.
We take care of our team by providing training and workshops, enabling them to gain certificates. We provide appropriate working conditions in a non-corporate atmosphere – we value good contact and teamwork. We are currently looking for a manual tester – maybe you? If you value a small environment with a group of experienced people – send us your CV and let’s talk!
- Testing the correct operation of software based on requirements specifications, according to existing standards and procedures;
- Creating test cases based on project documentation;
- Controlling the delivery of documents needed for testing;
- Communicating with analysts and developers during test execution;
- Progress reporting and incident reporting using tools (JIRA);
- Good knowledge of the types of tests used in the software development process;
- Skills of manual testing of web applications;
- The ability to create scripts in SQL;
- Practical knowledge of Jira and Confluence;
- Understanding of web technologies: HTTPS and other protocols, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML;
- Independence and accuracy;
- Very good organisation of work;