We are a Software House based in Wrocław. So far we have completed over 250 projects and we are still working on the new ones. Our actions are focused on the area of e-Commerce.
We take care of our team by providing training and workshops, enabling them to gain certificates. We provide appropriate working conditions in a non-corporate atmosphere – we value good contact and teamwork. We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer with very good knowledge of React – maybe you? If you value a small environment with a group of experienced people – send us your CV and let’s talk!
- Updating the React Expo environment (updating at least every 3 months);
- Ensuring continuous integration of the existing project with monorepo;
- Building new solutions in the emerging native application and updating existing ones based on provided graphics and mockups;
- Writing tests (Jest) for emerging react components;
- Experience as a Frontend Developer using React.js;
- Experience working with React Native or React Expo;
- Practical knowledge of functional React (using hooks);
- Practical knowledge of Redux (ability to use Redux hook style is welcome);
- Ability to test code using tools: Jest, React Testing Library, React Native Testing Library;
- Very good knowledge of HTML and CSS3;
- Very good knowledge of ES6;
- Knowledge of SASS is welcome;
- Ability to implement Responsive Web Design;
- Ability to work with yarn workspaces and with monorepo;
- Ability to work with Android/iOS emulators;
- Ability to work with React Native debuggers (e.g. RND, Reactotron);
- Experience working with React Native Elements and PropTypes, as well as the ability to optimize code using tools from the React library (memoization techniques) will be an added advantage.